Editing existing pages¶
Here is how you can access the edit screen of an existing page:
- Clicking the title of the page in an Explorer page or in search results.
- Clicking the Edit link below the title in either of the situations above.
- Clicking the Edit icon for a page in the explorer menu.
- When editing an existing page the title of the page being edited is displayed at the top of the page.
- The current status of the page is displayed in the top-right.
- You can change the title of the page by clicking into the title field.
- When you are typing into a field, help text is often displayed on the right-hand side of the screen.